Team Member Opportunities IN SAN DIEGO
W.E. O’Neil Construction Company believes that superior people deliver superior results. W.E. O’Neil is an employee-owned company, so every member of our extended work family is directly invested in our collective success and shares in the pride in our tradition of excellence.
Our success is based on our core company values of integrity, professionalism, and ethical management. We believe that our employees are our most important company asset.
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
- Passion for Construction
- Pride in our Work
- Strong Work Ethic
- Employees Are Our Competitive Edge
- Shareholder Value
- Customer Satisfaction
- Employee Stock Ownership plan – own a part of the success of W.E. O’Neil companies nationwide
- Leadership and training opportunities
- Competitive salary
- Vacation and sick time
- Generous benefits package including 401K, health, dental, life and vision insurance, and performance-based annual bonus
- Educational reimbursement for training and courses related to position
If you are someone who has a vision for growth; has built a solid foundation of experience and understand what it takes to work as a team, we would love to hear from you.
Please send confidential resumes to Bill Hearne, President San Diego Division.
What we think, or what we know, or what we believe is, in the end, of little consequence.
The only consequence is what we do.